The Professional Services Council announced its newly elected and re-elected continuing members to its board of directors and executive committee on December 15. The board and the executive committee are responsible for policy oversight and setting the direction of the association. The new members’ terms commence January 1, 2017.
- Accenture Federal Services Chief Operating Officer John Goodman was re-elected chair of the association
- Sotera Defense Solutions Inc. President and CEO Deb Alderson was elected to her second term as vice chair
- Parsons Federal President Carey Smith was appointed secretary
- Aronson LLC’s Government Contract Services Group Partner Lexy Kessler was re-appointed treasurer.
PSC also honored three member executives with PSC Leadership Awards for their engagement with and commitment to the association: Wiley Rein LLP’s Rand Allen, TwoPavilions LLC’s Brad King and University Research Co. LLC’s Barbara Turner.
In addition to the officers, 16 PSC member company executives were elected to serve on the executive committee in 2017 (11 continuing and five new members; * denotes new member):
- Deb Alderson, Sotera Defense Solutions president and CEO
- Dan Allen, Serco chair and CEO
- Jan Auman, Tetra Tech president of international development services*
- Greg Baroni, Attain president and CEO
- Teresa Carlson, Amazon Web Services vice president of worldwide public sector
- Babs Doherty, Eagle Ray president and CEO
- Kathleen Flanagan, Abt Associates Inc. president and CEO
- John Goodman, Accenture Federal Services chief operating officer
- DeEtte Gray, BAE Systems president of intelligence and security sector
- Dan Helfrich, Deloitte Consulting principal*
- Joe Martore, CALIBRE Systems Inc. president and CEO
- Trey Obering, Booz Allen Hamilton executive vice president
- Maria Proestou, Delta Resources Inc. president and CEO
- Venkatapathi “PV” Puvvada, Unisys Federal Systems president*
- Carey Smith, Parsons federal president
- Julie Susman, Jefferson Consulting Group president and CEO*